Careers with nSpire
Account Sales Manager
Based in Dorset, UK, nSpire Innovation is a B2B distributor of PC hardware & consumer electronics, supplying a wide range of IT specialists including Corporate traders, MSPs, commercial IT resellers, online businesses and High Street stores. We collaborate with over 50 manufacturers and supply 100s of products to clients with Integrity, honesty, and good timely delivery.
About the Role
As an account sales manager at nSpire Innovation, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales operation. The lead, approach, presentation and of course the close - pursued by the follow-up. You will be responsible for generating your own leads and achieving your own customer base while having the flexibility to negotiate pricing, work with our marketing team and bring new perspective ideas.
Your tasks are to ensure you are creating high-quality, profitable sales whilst maximising volume. You must ensure you are developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with your clients and meeting minimum company targets. You must be self-motivated and be able to show consistency in your growth as an account manager and your client's satisfaction.
Account managers will also have the opportunity to meet clients, attend networking events and travel around the country seeking new leads. It is vital that the successful candidate is confident with cold calling, inbound calls, problem-solving and understands basic IT Hardware and Computing products.
- Generate new leads and grow customer base
- Cold calling calling
- Assisting with inbound calls
- Raise sales orders and price quotes
- negotiate pricing
- Ensure consistent growth in the client & yourself
- Maintain a healthy business relationship with your clients
- Grow customer satisfaction and promote nSpire
- Strong Negotiator
- Strong Sales Experience
- Enthusiastic & Self-motivated
- Well organised & Committed
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent level of communication skills & telephone manner
- Good level of understanding computer hardware & components
Job Type: Full-Time & Part-Time positions available
Salary: £14,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + commission
To apply email email@example.com and for further information call 01202 286 630.